The holiday season is a time to express gratitude and to give generously to others.
And, that is what Motoring Hearts is all about.
With over 37,000 volunteer organizations, this partnership between Volunteer Match and MINI allows volunteers to discover opportunities that match their interests.
- Visit http://www.miniusa.com/#/play/go_a_motoring/motoringHearts-m.
- Proceed to visit the Motoring Hearts website.
- Click “Get hooked up with the right volunteer opportunity.”
- Enter a location, interest, and age group.
- Search for your match.
- After registering, you will be contacted by the organization.
- After volunteering, you will receive a Motoring Hearts badge.
Do you give good advice? Are you a business professional? Do you enjoy cooking? Are you a runner or a swimmer? Do you love animals? Are you an international guru, a piano master, a former thespian? Do you love to shop?
Your local city of Pittsburgh offers volunteer opportunities for each of these interests and more.
- Advice Counselor—Elder Wisdom Circle
- Arthritis Foundation 2012 Jingle Bell Run/Walk—Arthritis Foundation Western Pennsylvania
- Business Mentor—MicroMentor, An Initiative of Mercy Corps
- Exchange Coordinator—EF Foundation for Foreign Study
- Food Pantry Volunteer—East End Cooperative Ministry
- Music Ministry—AseraCare Hospice
- Pet Therapy Volunteer—Caring Hospice of Western PA
- Swim for MS—Multiple Sclerosis Association of America
- Usher—Quantum Theatre
- Volunteer Shopper—Ursuline Senior Services
As Motoring Hearts would say, “Let’s be a bunch of good-for-somethings.”