The MINI London Collection is a group of Special Edition MINIs whose exclusive designs have been inspired by various notorious areas of London.
Inspired by the most exclusive shopping street in London, the most recent addition to the MINI London Collection will be the MINI Clubman Bond Street.
Bond Street has been described as “a place steeped in the tradition of classical style, the British way of life, and the appreciation of quality” that represents an “expression of fine taste.”
Now, that sounds like a good-looking MINI.
Here are the details.
- 17-Inch Light-Alloy Wheels with a Double-Spoke Black Design with Cool Champagne Trim Ring
- Carbon Black Lounge Leather Sports Seats with Deep Champagne Piping and Stitching
- Midnight Black Metallic Paint Scheme
- Cool Champagne Contrasting Bonnet Stripes, Exterior Mirror Caps, Lower C-Pillars, and Roof
- Standard Six-Speed Manual Transmission (Six-Speed Automatic Transmission Available)
- Four Available Engines—MINI Cooper (122-horsepower, petroleum), MINI Cooper S (184-horsepower, petroleum), MINI Cooper D (112-horsepower, diesel), and MINI Cooper SD (143-horsepower, diesel)
- Climate Control
- Front Fog Lights
- On-Board Computer
- Rain Sensor and Automatic Headlamp Activation
- Sport Leather Steering Wheel
- USB Functionality
The MINI Clubman Bond Street will make its debut in March at the International Geneva Motor Show.
Local Pennsylvania dealership, MINI of Pittsburgh, is anxious to offer this special edition for a limited time only.